The Civil and Environmental Engineering Department of Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP) warmly welcomes you to attend the 6th International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering (ICCOEE2020) under the banner of World Engineering, Science & Technology Congress (ESTCON2020) which will be held from 14th – 16th July 2020 at Borneo Convention Centre, Kucing, Malaysia.
The conference aims at providing a platform for academia and industry to showcase their latest advancements and findings in civil engineering areas with an emphasis on the Industrial Revolution 4.0. The conference also provides great opportunities for participants to exchange new ideas and experiences as well as to establish research and business relations with global partners for future collaborations. The conference includes several invited papers on important and timely topics from well-known leaders in the civil engineering field and parallel tracks of oral presentation sessions of the accepted papers.
- Full paper submission: 31 January 2020
- Notification of acceptance: 15 March 2020
- Early bird registration: 15 April 2020
- Normal registration: 15 May 2020
- Final paper submission: 15 May 2020
- Conference day: 14 – 16 July 2020
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished work in the following areas but not limited to:
- Green Environment and Smart Water Resources Management Systems
- Advanced Coastal and Offshore Engineering
- Resilience Structures and Smart Materials
- Advanced Construction and Building Infrastructure
- Smart and Sustainable infrastructure
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS is one of the leading Civil and Environmental Engineering departments in Malaysia. The department is unique in Malaysia in that it has a dedicated Offshore engineering teaching and research cluster. In addition to offshore engineering, the department boasts expertise in coastal engineering, structural engineering, water resource engineering, environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, highway and traffic engineering and construction and project management.