1. Register as EDAS member
To submit paper(s), you are required to have EDAS (Editor’s Assistant Service) account. You can get one free of charges here.
2. Register the Full Paper
Login to your EDAS account.
Click the Submit Paper tab and you’ll be given a list of conferences. Find ICCOINS2018 on the list then select the Submit icon right next to it.
Fill in the Title and Abstract fields, then select a suitable Review Topic Group. Submit these information and you will be receiving an email notification on your paper number and how to upload the extended abstract.
You can submit directly at this link http://edas.info/N24108
4. Final Paper Requirement
The Full Paper should be four (4) to six (6) pages long, including title, author’s names, affiliations and e-mail addresses is requested. The abstract should consist of a brief introduction, rationale, approach/methodology, results/expected findings of the work undertaken and a list of key references. Full Paper must be submitted electronically in PDF format.
Please refer to Important Dates page for notification of acceptance date.
5. Paper Format
(New=>>) Uploading Final Camera-Ready Copy
* Please note that you need to create your final camera-ready copy using IEEE pdf-Express. to so, kindly follow the following steps.
- Click the link PDF eXpress to go to the web site.
- Once at the PDF eXpress web site, create a new account by clicking on “New Users – Click Here” link.
- Enter 43308X for the Conference ID
- Continue to enter information as prompted. You will receive an email confirming the successful creation of your account.
- Through your PDF eXpress account, you may submit your source application files for conversion to PDF, and/or submit PDFs for checking. You will have the opportunity to revise your submission if you are not satisfied with the PDF that PDF eXpress creates for you, if you find mistakes in your manuscript, or if your PDF fails the PDF Check.
- Technical support via email is available if you experience trouble in creating your PDF: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTE: To be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore®, an author of a paper is required to register for the conference and the paper must be presented. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (i.e. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.