All honorable authors are invited to submit an A4-sized Extended Abstract of 2-3 pages addressing state-of-the-art research and development in the below areas.
- Guidelines for online submission and other information are provided below.
- The final decision to select a paper will be made by the Editor-in-Chief on the basis of review reports by the Editorial Review Committee.
- All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings.
- The conference abstracts and proceedings book with a certificate of participation will be distributed to all presenters during the event.
*Abstract Submission Deadline:
31st Jan 2020 31 December 2020 (NEW)
**Industry Affiliated Paper: Abstract (1 Page is acceptable)
GUIDE TO AUTHORS
Authors are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- The paper has not been previously published or being sent to another publication for consideration.
- Extended Abstract: Minimum 2 pages and Maximum 4 pages.
- Full papers: Minimum 4 pages and Maximum 8 pages (including appendix)
- The author is responsible to ensure that the manuscript sent for review is free from plagiarism. (the similarity index should not be more than 25%)
- The submission file is in MS Word file. Please refer to the template attached.
- The acceptance of paper will be acknowledged to the corresponding author only.
- Login to EDAS and register as a member.
- Go to (ICER 2020) “Submit Paper”.
- Submit your extended abstract.
- Notification of submission status will be sent to the respective authors via e-mail.
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed before being accepted for the International Conference on Earth Resources (ICER 2020). Selected papers of ICER 2020 will be published in SCOPUS / ISI journal:
- International Journal of GEOMATE
- Journal of Natural Gas Geoscience
- Journal of Petroleum Geology
- Bulletin of the Geological Society of Malaysia