The Department of Fundamental and Applied Sciences, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP) is pleased to announce the 6th International Conference on Fundamental and Applied Sciences (ICFAS 2020) under the banner of World Engineering, Science & Technology Congress (ESTCON 2020). The conference will be held in Borneo Convention Centre, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia from 14th – 16th July 2020.
With the theme of “Innovative Science towards Sustainability and Industrial Revolution 4.0”, ICFAS 2020 aims to bring together leading experts, scientific communities and industrialists working in the field of applied science and mathematics from all over the world to share the most recent developments and cutting-edge discoveries addressing sustainability and industrial revolution 4.0 in the field. ICFAS 2020 will offer plenary lectures and oral presentations. The conference will provide opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas, establish research initiatives or business relations and find global partners for future collaborations.
- Full paper submission deadline : 31 January 2020
- Notification of acceptance : 15 March 2020
- Early bird registration : 15 April 2020
- Final paper submission (camera ready) and registration : 15 May 2020
- Conference : 14-16 July 2020
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished work in the following areas but not limited to:
1. Sustainable Chemistry
- Biofuel and Biochemical
- Molecular Modelling
- Waste conversion
- Green Materials
2. Nano and Sustainable Technology
- Nanodevices and Nanosystems
- Smart Materials and Applications
- Pervasive Sensing
- Solar and Fuel Cells Technology
- Electromagnetics and Applications
3. Mathematical and Analytical Methods in Science and Technology
- Numerical Analysis
- Computational Mathematics
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Logical Techniques and Analysis
- Optimization and Statistical Application
Full Paper Submission & Publications
All presented papers in the conference will be considered for publication in ISI or SCOPUS indexed journals (standard peer-review process of the journals will be followed for selection):
- Catalysis Surveys from Asia (ISI, Scopus indexed) ISSN: 1571-1013 (Print) 1574-9266 (Online) https://link.springer.com/journal/10563
- Malaysian Journal of Analytical Sciences (Scopus indexed) ISSN: 1394-2506 http://www.ukm.my/mjas/mjas2018/
- Journal of Information and Communication Technology (JICT) (indexed by SCOPUS and ESCI, WOS) ISSN Print 1675-414X, ISSN Online 2180-3862. http://www.jict.uum.edu.my/
- SN Applied Sciences (indexed by ESCI) ISSN: 2523-3963 (Print) 2523-3971 (Online) https://link.springer.com/journal/42452
- Malaysian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences (indexed by ESCI) e-ISSN: 2289-599X www.mjfas.utm.my
We are still negotiating with various SCOPUS indexed journals to publish selected papers in special issues of the journals.
The list of publications will be updated once the publication agreement has been secured.
Submit your paper through the following:
Be part of ESTCON 2020 as a non-presenter delegate where you get to experience all 9-conferences (including ICFAS 2020) and activities provided. For more information visit the ESTCON 2020 website.