All honorable authors are invited to submit A4-sized Extended Abstract of 2-3 pages addressing state-of-the-art research and development in the below areas.
- Guidelines for online submission and other information are provided below.
- The final decision to select a paper will be made by the Editor-in-Chief on the basis of review reports by the Editorial Review Committee.
- All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings.
- The conference abstracts and proceedings book with certificate of participation will be distributed to all presenters during the event.
*Extended abstract submission Deadline: 31 Jan2018,
**Industry Affiliated Paper: Abstract (1 Page is acceptable)
GUIDE TO AUTHORS
uthors are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- The paper has not been previously published or being sent to another publication for consideration.
- Extended Abstract: Minimum 2 pages and Maximum 4 pages.
- Full papers: Minimum 4 pages and Maximum 8 pages (including appendix)
- The author is responsible to ensure that the manuscript sent for review is free from plagiarism. (the similarity index should not be more than 25%)
- The submission file is in MS Word file. Please refer to the template attached.
- The acceptance of paper will be acknowledged to the corresponding author only.
- Login to EDAS and register as a member.
- Go to (ICG 2018) “Submit Paper”.
- Submit your extended abstract.
- Notification of submission status will be sent to the respective authors via e-mail.
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed before being accepted for the International Conference on Geosciences (ICG 2018). Selected papers of ICG 2018 will be published in:
- Petroleum Exploration and Development: (IF: 1.90/ Q1 / H-Index 31 / Elsevier / ISI – Science Direct)
- Journal of Natural Gas Geoscience – (IF: 0.77 / Q1 / H-Index 14 / Scopus Indexed – Science Direct)