The fees for local and international presenter delegate are as listed in the table below:
The fees for local and international non-presenter delegate are as listed in the table below:
*IEEE Member will enjoy 5% discount on registration fee. This applies to all categories.
Method of Payment
- Payments can be made by credit cards (local and international participants), wire transfers (local and international participants), and government local orders (local participants only).
- Payments using credit cards can only be made through EDAS portal.
- Fees by other methods (e.g., Telegraphic Transfer) should be made payable to INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PETRONAS SDN BHD (and NOT to Universiti Teknologi Petronas). Information pertaining to the company’s (UTP’s) name and account details are as follows:
|Company’s Name||:||INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PETRONAS SDN BHD|
|Account No||:||8004857910(eight zero zero four eight five seven nine one zero)|
|Bank Name||:||CIMB Berhad|
|Bankers Address||:||20 Jalan Pejabat Pos Besar, 31000 Batu Gajah, Perak, MALAYSIA|
Proof of Payments
- If payments are made by credit cards, then no other actions need to be taken by the participants, as the EDAS system will automatically capture the transaction details.
- In cases where a payment is made by a Telegraphic Transfer (TT), the participant needs to send by e-mail a scanned copy (preferably in PDF format) of the Telegraphic Transfer Slip, as a proof of payment, to the following person:
Name: AP. Dr. Nasreen Badruddin/ Dr. Norashikin Yahya
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Tel. No: +605 – 368 7841/ +605 – 3687861
Registration for presenters at the ICIAS 2018 is opened until 15th July 2018. Please register and pay by the due date.
Register at https://edas.info/N24112