Interested participants are invited to submit their full paper through EDAS system at the following link:
Business Sustainability and Innovation
- Business and Economy for Sustainable Future
- Innovative Marketing and Consumerism
- Sustainability Accounting and Governance
- Islamic Banking and Sustainable Finance
- Human Capital Management for Sustainability
Sustainability and Technology in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Education and Psychology in the Digital Age
- Sustainable Innovations in Language and Communication
- Religion, Ethics and Law for a Sustainable Future
- Political Science and Cultural Sustainability
Guidelines for authors:
- Full papers must be kept between a 3000 – 5000 word limit.
- Font should be 10-point Times, Times Roman or Times New Roman.
- Spacing should be set to single line spacing.
- Paragraphs should be justified.
- The first paragraph after a section or subsection should not be indented.
- Subsequent paragraphs should be indented by 5 mm.
- References should comply with American Psychological Association (APA) Style (6th Edition)
- Download ICMeSH Author Guideline (Word format) for further details and paper template.