Interested participants are invited to submit their full paper through EDAS system at the following link:
Guidelines for authors:
- Full papers must be kept between a 3000 – 5000 word limit.
- Font should be 10-point Times, Times Roman or Times New Roman.
- Spacing should be set to single line spacing.
- Paragraphs should be justified.
- The first paragraph after a section or subsection should not be indented.
- Subsequent paragraphs should be indented by 5 mm.
- References should comply with American Psychological Association (APA) Style (6th Edition)
- Download ICMeSH Author Guideline (Word format) for further details and paper template.