- All submitted article to comply strictly with AIP Proceedings’ requirement and guidelines.
- Article MUST NOT exceed 8 pages, including the References (minimum 2 pages for industrial paper).
- There MUST NOT be any page numbers, headers and footers on the article PDFs.
- Graphics and text within should be clear, legible and free from distortion.
- Submit only PDF file format.
- The submitted PDF file should not exceed 10 MB.
- The submitted paper in PDF file and named as “SurnameOfFirstAuthor_ICPER2018.pdf”
- The submitted copyright form in PDF and named as “TCA_SurnameOfFirstAuthor_ICPER2018.pdf”
Online submission system
Please submit your papers to the online submission system at:
Please click the following link to download the manuscript template:
All submitted papers will be peer reviewed before being accepted for the International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability (ICPER 2018). We are pleased to inform that the conference proceedings of ICPER 2018 will be published in AIP Conference Proceedings, a SCOPUS-indexed proceedings.
For industrial paper, please adopt the following template:
We are pleased to announce that the selected and extended version of the papers will be considered for publication as a book chapter in Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, a book series by Springer and SCOPUS-Indexed Journal
- Full paper submission deadline :
31 January 2018 31 March 2018
- Notification of acceptance :
31 March 2018
- Early bird registration :
31 May 2018
- Final paper submission (camera ready) and registration :
30 June 201831 July 2018
- Conference : 13-14 August 2018
Copyright transfer agreement
Please fill out and sign the Copyright Transfer Agreement form below and submit together with your final manuscript.