The World Engineering, Science and Technology Congress (ESTCON 2022) is a biennial Congress organised by Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP). The Congress is an excellent centre stage for knowledge sharing, intellectual discussions and also networking on various areas of interest; for all academics, researchers, scientists, engineers, interest groups and industry experts from all around the world.
Now in its seventh edition, the Congress is renewed and enhanced to delve deeper into Future Energy & Smart Communities. As new energy system emerges, these fields will provide the impetus to pursue more climate-friendly solutions and opportunities in the broader energy space that will create sustainable new values for the world. ESTCON will give deep insights and strengthen the momentum of climate actions to ensure that we remain resilient for the future.
The Congress aligns with who UTP has become after 25 years of growth mainly PETRONAS and is in tandem with UTP’s objectives and goals. Through ESTCON, the University hopes to open up new frontiers, pioneer research, create new technology, and introduce innovative solutions and methods for industry and the public at large, and to enable sustainable development that will bring mutual benefits for the environment, economy and society.
ESTCON2022 is one of the world’s largest congresses Malaysia has ever hosted which comprises eight simultaneously-held international conferences, focusing on different issues pertaining to their respective theme, namely:
- ICNE: International Conference on New Energy
- ICSI: International Conference on Sustainable Digital Transformation & Intelligence
- ICGB: International Conference on Green Building
- ICSuPCET: International Conference on Sustainable Processes and Clean Energy Transition
- ICREEM: International Conference on Renewal Energy and E-Mobility
- ICESG: International Conference on Environmental, Social, and Governance
- ICIOR: International Conference on Improved Oil Recovery
- ICFTSC: International Conference on Future Trends in Smart Communities
For more information, please contact ESTCON2022 Secretariat (UTP):
Mr. M Zulkarnain Bin Zulkifli: +(6)05-368 8268
Mdm. Sharifah Yasmin R W Syed Farid N W: +(6)05-368 8632